5:31 p.m. - 2005-02-10
Things that made me smile today:
1. My class acted relatively sane, and instead of watching the minutes drag by tick by tick, I was actually surprised when dismissal time came around. First day this week that I haven't felt like crying, quitting, or maiming a small child, so that's definitely a positive.
2. The LUSH order that I've been waiting on for a month finally arrived (though it was missing one item), and now my living room coffee table is covered in soaps, lotions, facial masks, massage bars, bath bombs and bubble bars. It smells really damn good, though Alan is likely to keel over dead when he sees everything. I'm not worried, though, because I plan on relaxing in the tub for a very long, much needed, deliciously fragrant soak. Ah...baths.
3. I didn't bring anything home to work on tonight, which gives me some time to poke around the net, take a bath, and watch a little t.v.
4. Tomorrow is Friday. WOO-HOO!
5. We're planning a trip to Arkansas (yeah, I know, Arkansas sucks) to see my best friend/cousin and his "husband" this weekend.
6. I'm not cooking dinner tonight, even though it may result in us eating Ramen noodles. (Let's hope Alan springs for take-out.)
I could go into things that are pissing me off, but I'll spare you that crap. Happy Thursday.